One thing I like about Safeco field and the Mariners is that we finally don't have to pay extreme amounts for tickets to see the Red Sox play. The day that the Mariners tickets went on sale, Heath and I got on our computer and laptop and quickly bought tickets for 3 games. We were able to get some really good seats for face value(this is impossible in Boston). Our first game was on Memorial Day. After our trip to Orcas Island we had to hurry straight to the park. We sat in a rowdy section and the Red Sox won. The next night were our best seats. They were almost right behind the home plate and 40 rows up. Unfortunately, the Red Sox lost, but we still had fun.
6.22.2008
Redsox
One thing I like about Safeco field and the Mariners is that we finally don't have to pay extreme amounts for tickets to see the Red Sox play. The day that the Mariners tickets went on sale, Heath and I got on our computer and laptop and quickly bought tickets for 3 games. We were able to get some really good seats for face value(this is impossible in Boston). Our first game was on Memorial Day. After our trip to Orcas Island we had to hurry straight to the park. We sat in a rowdy section and the Red Sox won. The next night were our best seats. They were almost right behind the home plate and 40 rows up. Unfortunately, the Red Sox lost, but we still had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm proud to see you haven't betrayed your Boston roots.
Go Sox! Although I must say I do like the Mariners... come on... I grew up here!
Post a Comment