
Heath went to Utah to his friend Mitch's wedding and then he is driving to Grand Junction to see his friend Lance. He is going to be gone for a week and a half. I had such high expectations that I would have time to clean the house and watch girlie movies, and then I started reading books by Stephenie Meyer. I first started reading The Host. It is about aliens invading earth. Sounds stupid huh? I don't ever read Sci Fi books, but this is an alien love story, and I couldn't put it down. Then I just started reading the 4th book in the Twilight Series "Breaking Dawn." So anyone who has read these books has already guessed that I have a dirty house and untouched movies because I can't stop reading. Do you think my boss would understand if I called in sick with OCD (obsessive Cullen Disease)?




3 comments:
hahahaha! That is funny that you just did a post about this because I was sitting on the couch with Heath and Jason last night looking at blogs and watching the Olympics and I asked Heath if you had read these books. He had no idea (of course). I am glad to hear that you like The Host. I did too. Some people didn't. It was a little hard to get into at first, but then like you, I couldn't put it down. I am almost done with breaking down. It is SOOOOO good. How far into it are you? Anyway miss you, wish you were hear with us!!! Can't wait to see you again:)
Do you love Breaking Dawn? I can't believe how many people don't like it. I also loved The Host and I heard there are supposed to be 2 more in this series. Can't wait.
Isn't it HORRIBLE!! I am so obsessed with these books! I just finished Breaking Dawn last night. I am going to start The Host next. Can't wait!!
Post a Comment