4.15.2009
Pottery Class
For my birthday last year Heath bought me a gift certificate to take a pottery class. I just finished the 10 week class. I had a lot of fun, and now understand how hard it is to use the wheel. Somehow I was able to throw a couple of bowls on the wheel. Here's some pics of my creations. They may not be pretty, but I had a lot of fun. I have one more piece that is being fired and can be picked up in a couple weeks. It is a platter that I spent a lot of time on, and when I was done I flipped it over and it broke into 3 pieces. Darn! My teacher spent over an hour putting it back together, so hopefully when I pick it up it will be a great looking platter and not a broken mess. Crossing my fingers. Of course this is the one piece I really wanted.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Those are so awesome. LOVE IT! That would be fun. So you liked it?
It was great to see you guys last month. We miss you!
Post a Comment