margin:0; color:#ffffff; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center; } a:link { color:#215670; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#6f3c1b; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#6f3c1b; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #CAF99B; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #CAF99B; text-align: center; color:#6f3c1b; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal normal 200% Georgia, Serif; } #header a { color:#6f3c1b; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#6f3c1b; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; color: #CAF99B; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal normal 97% Georgia, Times, serif; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS',Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#ffff66; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #CAF99B; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#6f3c1b; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#6f3c1b; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#ffffff; } .post-body { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-body blockquote { line-height:1.3em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#ffff66; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #CAF99B; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #ffff66; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #32527A; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #CAF99B; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #CAF99B; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; color: #ffff66; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

6.22.2008

Cutest kids on the block

My nieces and nephews are the cutest kids EVER (and no I am not biased). For Fathers' Day they called us up and invited us over for dinner and for something special for their dad. When we got there Taylor our hostess/ waitress took us around back and seated us at a table in Dad's Diner. They had decorated the deck and made us all dinner, but wait there was a twist. We had to order our dinner. We had 3 courses and 10 things on the menu. Doesn't sound so hard, right? Here was the menu: The Darth Vader Special, World of Warcraft(a computer game for all of you nongamers), The Yankee Surprise, The Beatles, Sleepin In, The Doplhins(Miami), Roller Coasters, Games, Electrician, and Braveheart. If you haven't guessed these are all things that their dad likes. So we all order our first 3 things. I ended up with a hamburger bun, napkin, and a salad. The next 3 things I got were some silverware, a hamburger pattie, and a root beer float(YUM). Unlike some people at the table, I had kept track of what I had ordered the first 2 times and for my third course I got the rest of my meal which was the condiments, water, and curly fries. They were so creative(with a little help from their mom), and even had reviews printed on the menu from such esteemed people such as Hamburger Helper, and Chef Boy AR Dee.

5 comments:

Jen Gentry said...

That is such a cute and fun idea. I am glad to see your blog up and running. Sorry I haven't called you back. We have been so busy. Thanks for the b-day call. Ryan is jealous of all the red sox games.

Anonymous said...

Yay! You have a blog! I am so happy I get to keep up on you now! You will have to let us know when your down in Utah again so we can all get together or something. It was so fun seeing you at the reunion!

Tara

THE SCHIFFMAN'S said...

Chrissy I miss you! I'm so happy to read all about you guys, but it kind of makes me sad. Anyways I have a blog. I know took long enough. You'll have to get on and look at my two crazy a*! kids! www.schiffys.blogspot.com. I can't wait till your next post!!!! love love love hailey

Brooke said...

What a cute idea... I'll have to copy that some day:)

Anonymous said...

Hey! Cute blog. We finally joined in on the fun. Check out jasonaliciakeitonalison.blogspot.com!!
Sorry I didn't answer the phone. I was talking with a doctor.

Keep in touch! We miss you guys.

Love ya