


On Sunday night I went to my 2nd concert ever. I think the first one was Pearl Jam with my friend Jen in Utah. How sad is that. I don't even remember who it was. We saw the Counting Crows & Maroon 5. A couple of weeks ago I heard on the radio there was a promotion and that for one day only tickets were $10. We bought tickets for us, Heath's older brother Chris and his wife Tara, and his younger brother Colt. It was in an outdoor amphitheatre in Auburn. We started out on the lawn in the back because we thought it would be nice to eat our dinner and be spread out from other people, and then it started raining. We quickly moved to our covered reserved seats. We went mostly to see Augustana (who opened) and Counting Crows. It was really neat because towards the end when the Crows were playing they had the whole Augustana band come on stage and sing a couple songs together. Maroon 5 was ok, I liked some of their more popular songs. It was cold & we got rained on, but we had a lot of Fun.
1 comment:
I am so jealous. Sounds like fun, well other than the rain and cold :)
We miss you guys. When you coming back down here? Have you decided if you are moving back yet?
Post a Comment