****HE PASSED****
On Saturday Heath came running into the house all out of breath because he had seen the mailman and ran to the box so that the second he left he could get the mail. He passed the bar. YEAH!!!! He did not take the Ethics section this summer, so he will take this in February, but the hard part is done. I am so proud of him. He worked so hard this summer studying and it has paid off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
We say a super HUGE CONGRATS! Pete and I are so happy for you!
YAAYY! GOOD WORK HEATH:)
Heath, Chrissy and Chester????? Is there something you aren't tell us???
I just checked these comments again. It looks like somebody is on to Chester... And congrats Heath. I knew you had it in you. It's the ethical portion that we should worry about.
So he passed... then what? Did you guys fall into the Puget Sound or something? C'mon, Heath, Chrissy. Let's get postin'.
Huh. How funny. I only just discovered you had a blog TODAY and look! My blog is listed on it! So glad I get to follow along with your lives. When you guys moving back to Boston? :)
congrats!! i just stumbled upon your blog-didn't know you had one! so glad to be able to see what you are up to! congrats on passing-that's great!
hey, heath! congratulations!
tyler
Post a Comment